The Yucca Peared is for all of you cactus and desert lovers! This 100% Silk Scarf has earthy tones with bright accent lines of lime green, deep pink and dark green around it's border.
This scarf is fun because it can be worn with prickly pear cactus showing on two corners, or tie it the other way for sky blue corners and yucca at the neck line. All of our scarves are designed to go with various looks and the Yucca Peared is no exception. It looks great dressed up or down. Wear it to the pasture, arena, hiking, yoga, a board meeting or your favorite concert!
- SIZE: 26" x 26" (The Shorty)
- FABRIC: 100% 12mm Satin Silk
- COLOR: Browns, greens and sky blue with lime green and deep pink accents.
- CARE SUGGESTION: Dry clean preferred, or wash with Woolite and cold water on delicate cycle - air dry. Iron on silk setting or use steamer.
- 1"x1" Fringe logo on center edge
Tips: Just tie it on and knot it up, wrap it around twice and do the same. Also great on the wrist, in your hair, on your ankle or tie it on your favorite purse.